Full screen available Video
Burstcatch Operating Video
Burstcatch Fitting Video
Note: Full fitting instructions are also supplied with the product.
- Ensure the hinges are rigid before you start to position Burstcatch
- Offer up Burstcatch, ensure the latch stays on the flat section shown with the pencil
- Position Bustcatch as shown in the video
- Then mark the position with a pencil
- Remove the packer from Burstcatch as shown
- Mark for the Qty 2 M5 holes ready to be drilled 7mm oversized for clearance
- Drill the holes with a 7mm drill so that the final positioning is easy
- Position the plates as shown and screw the Qty 2 - M5 screws through to Burstcatch
- Ensure the Burstcatch position on the latch is still correct and tighten the screws
- Test the Burstcatch by forcing the door. Busrstcatch is now fully installed.
BURSTCATCH - Standard: Auto Re-Setting Toilet Door lock Catch System
BURSTCATCH works with the original lock by replacing the catch.
Simple one time only installation, and you will never have to replace a damaged lock ever again! The lock will only burst open after a certain amount of pressure is applied to the door. The lock will then reset and will work as normal.
If installed correctly no damage will be made to the door or lock.
Depending upon circumstances this lock can possibly save you up to 5 times or more the initial purchase price within the first year.